A leading online stationery and paper product company is looking for experienced Customer Support Executive.
The roles and responsibilities may include but shall not be limited to:
1) Answer calls professionally to provide information about products and services, take/cancel orders or obtain details of complaints.
2) Answer all queries being received on live chat or social media and try to get maximum confidence of customer.
3) Coordinate with all relevant departments for customer's queries, complaints and orders.
4) Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to concerned department as per urgency of issue.
5) Managing data and information, must be fluent in English speaking and listening
6) Manage inbound and outbound calls
7) Generate sales leads
8) Provide timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge request, ensuring service level is maintained.
Proficient in verbal and written communication English and Urdu
Experience: 1– 2 Years (Customer Service relevant experience)
Have strong sales pitch capabilities
Patience & Customer centric attitude
Proficiency in English