Call Center Representative
We are looking for an experienced Call Center Representative.
· B2B Service based brands and products
· Sourcing new accounts
We have a very exciting opportunity for an experienced (min 3 years) Call Center Representative. Attention to detail and the ability to build relationships and manage our UK based clients.
Required langugage ENGLISH (Must) Excellent ommunication Skills Required
Shift Timings 1:00pm to 9:00pm
Do you have a drive to exceed goals with a passion for speaking to new people? Are you ready for a new challenge?
As a Telesales Agent and brand ambassador your main role will be to cold call potential and existing clients from a leads list and secure appointments for the sales team. Sometimes you will need to answer inbound calls dealing with queries regarding our services.
This role is reporting to telesales manager, training and support provided.
This is not an account management role.
Contact potential and existing customers to inform them about our products and services using a semi-scripted sales pitch
· Learn about products and services, and describe / explain them to potential prospects
· Research and modify scripts and notes
· Utilise CRM system.
· Go the 'extra mile' to meet the targeted daily / weekly sales quota and facilitate future sales
· Ensure the delivery of set performance targets measured against specific KPI's
· Attendance when required at Exhibitions/Networking Events
Skills and Experience:
· Proven experience in Telesales
· Microsoft Office experience
· A highly proactive, motivated self-starter with a 'can-do' attitude
· Excellent telephone manner