At Instructor Brandon, we are committed to providing our clients with some of the highest technical programming experience in the industry.
Using advanced technology, rigorous processes, and trusted guidance, we are making Dynamics development more interactive, productive and secure.
We understand that our employees are our greatest asset.
Our goal is to create an environment where employees can do important, purposeful work and be rewarded for individual and team success.
Instructor Brandon is seeking a Dynamics 365 for Finance and Supply Chain/AX Applications Developer to join our team.
• Design and develop interfaces from and to Dynamics D365.
• At least 2 successful Dynamics AX or D365 implementations.
• 2+ years of X++, Morph programming experience.
• Experience in SQL Server
• Experience deploying application in the Microsoft Azure cloud
• Experience in SaaS, D365 Design and implementation of overall system data model
• Ability to design/develop of system integration with APIs.
• Develop or support the DevOps pipeline code required for code deployment between environments
• Develop of test scripts and traceability of all requirements throughout the development lifecycle.
• Test application extensions with scripts • Code Reports, Forms, and Services
• Utilize Odata services
• Document and follow our ALM methods for successful deployments
• Take verbal requirements from customers/users and produce deliverables Requirements:
• Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain or AX experience
• Must be able to pass our X++ assessment and have strong knowledge of X++
• Must also understand SQL Server and C#
• Agile and DevOps experience
• Complete our rigorous training
• At least two years of proven experience
• Strong leadership skills
• Preference for teamwork
• Must be able to work onsite in our Lahore office Preferred Experience:
• Experience utilizing .X++
• Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate
• Microsoft 365 Certified: Fundamentals
• Retail is a plus
• CRM is a plus